Global Chamber® makes it easier for our members to connect to opportunities across metro areas and borders. In today’s busy world where everyone is running a mile a minute, you need something to stand out from the crowd to get noticed: an amazing technology, a world-class product and/or a little warmth. With one, two or three of these, you’ll more easily reach new clients, new partners and new resources.
We leverage our global network to get our members’ businesses to the forefront with prospects. The process starts with our asking questions to understand more about each member, and then using that information to connect them in a variety of ways to people who will make their business journey a little easier. Those warm intros are often folks we know well who should be a good fit.
Our members appreciate the thought behind introductions and the warm approach we take to make it easier for everyone. We’re all busy; none of us can afford to waste time on cold calling or connecting to people who are not in our target. We need to be efficient and effective. Global Chamber can’t guarantee that every warm introduction will result in a sale, but we can say that each one will likely open a door or two to opportunities. And so, adding a little warmth helps make that a more successful process.
We do that in five ways.
1) We ask questions and understand. It all begins here. We are able to help members effectively because we understand their needs and work to address them. We understand because we ask.
2) We make warm introductions for our members. When we know who our members need to meet, we make direct introductions to people we know. We frame those introductions in a way that has value for both people being introduced. How effective is our process? We’re getting better every day, and we have members who are paying extra fees to get additional introductions — 3, 5, 10 or more introductions per month. We’re built to make warm intros across metros.
“I went back over the last couple years and it’s clear that our growth can be traced to more clients coming from Global Chamber both directly and through other members than any other source. We are pleased to be members because the ROI is there.” —Kevin Hull, Sr. Vice President at BMO Harris Bank
3) We offer our own events to members and non-members. We do events regularly so that members can connect up with others who are interested to grow. At events, our Global Chamber team will work the room to identify connections for our members. In a big room, it’s hard to connect with just the right people, and we work at making that process optimal through our own efforts and technology.
4) We collaborate on events consistent with the interests of our global tribe. We’re the only organization in the world with the mission to grow business from anywhere to everywh ere while collaborating with every organization. As those collaborating organizations have events, we co-market and participate to expand success — like our collaboration with The Phoenicians here in Phoenix.
5) We count on the talent and connections of the global tribe. Above all else, the global tribe is amazing. They are talented, experienced and unstoppable. We thank everyone who is part of our world, making the business world a little better.
Cesar Trabanco is Manager of Business Services at Global Chamber®