The Partner Council supports the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce at significant investment levels in order to support the mission of the organization and to engage in programs and services dedicated to that smaller group.
Members of the Partner Council are some of the most influential and connected business leaders in Scottsdale and the Valley.
Partner Council members enjoy benefits beyond those of regular membership levels, including:
- Exclusive quarterly luncheons with nationally recognized industry experts and CEOs as well as state and local government officials;
- Hosted social events, including the Annual Partner Council Wine Tasting;
- Participation in Economic Development and Public Policy advisory councils;
- Banner advertising on the chamber’s website;
- All-Inclusive Membership, with any and all branches/locations included within the membership; and
- Early notification of sponsorship opportunities.
“Partner Council is limited to just 125 companies, allowing members unprecedented access to other like-minded business leaders who demonstrate a true commitment to a higher level involvement to the chamber and the community,” said Rick Kidder, president and CEO of the Scottsdale Area Chamber.
For a personal consultation, contact Suzette Tzineff, Partner Council account manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-355-2704.