When the pandemic forced events to shut down, Pride Group looked for new ways to help and keep their employees healthy and working where able.
The company transformed to go head-on into the community to solve what is needed. They utilized resources to transition into a full-fledged disaster relief group, providing a full-service approach to the challenges many organizations are facing.
Some of the services Pride Group has provided consist of:
- Creating three temporary medical treatment facilities (mini-hospitals) on rural reservations complete with structures on raised floors (that can be mopped), temporary power & lights, air conditioning and heat, restroom trailers and showers, medical partitions and much more.
- Sourcing, warehousing and distributing much needed Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for medical staff, first responders and essential workers.
- Facemasks – N95 and Medical Procedural Masks
- Face Shields – Full Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Infrared No Touch Thermometers
- Nitrile and Synthetic Gloves
- Goggles – full eye enclosures
- Purified pallets of bottled water
- Germicidal Bleach
- COVID-19 Specific Disinfectant/Deodorizer/Cleaner
- Creating hospital and pharmacy testing/prescreen setups with tents, temporary power & lights, air conditioning and heat and restrooms
- Food distribution services – sorting and packing over 10,000 boxes of food, logistics and execution of distributing to 9 locations throughout the community and then the traffic control to manage the drive through pick-up process
- Sourcing bulk food items for food banks at reduced costs and coordinating all of the distribution logistics
- 40,000 pounds Chick-fil-a chicken
- 30,000 pounds of toilet paper
- 40,000 pounds of bottled milk
A few of the local organization that Pride has helped include Arizona General Hospital, Banner Health Systems, Chandler Regional Hospital and Tohono O’Odoham Nation. Phoenix-based Pride Group is a full-service special events company with clients like the Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State University, Ostrich Festival, Fan Fusion (ComicCon) and more.