For the comfort and enjoyment of guests, the Valley’s favorite family of steak and seafood restaurants have enhanced their existing stringent safety and sanitation protocols. Including additional staff training on all enhanced procedures based on CDC guidelines. Among the enhanced safety and sanitation guidelines:
- Parties will maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties at all times, including while waiting to be seated.
- A Hand Sanitizing station is available upon entry to the restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant will be readily available to all Guests and employees at all times
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with guests
- Reservations are limited to 10 people or less and will be required to dine at the restaurants.
- A new designated cleaning and sanitation staff will be on-site to regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, restrooms and chairs.
- Salt and pepper shakers will no longer be part of the table setting but will be provided upon request and sanitized between use.
- The restaurants will use disposable menus (new for each guest) and will be adding a digital menu viewable from your smart phone.
- Payment contact will be minimized. Guests will have the option to pay directly from their smart phone (coming soon).
- All employees will be fully trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals. If such distancing is not feasible, measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation will be rigorously practiced.
- When possible employees manage and control access to the restaurant, including opening doors to prevent patrons from touching door handles.
- Guests will be provided an alcohol wipe along with the guest check and all pens will sanitized prior to be delivered to the tables.
- Valet Service will be taking extra precautions including sanitizing key and touch points in the cars.
- Staff will clean and disinfect the area used for dining (table, etc.) after each group of guests depart, including the disinfecting of tables, chairs, stalls, and countertops.
- Employees will be screened before coming into the restaurant: (Including temperature checks). Any employee who has any symptoms of possible illness will be sent home and a long list of protocols will have to be followed before being allowed to come back
- Any items that come into contact with guests will be disinfected.
“We have spent the past month preparing to re-open with the safety and comfort of our guests and staff as our first priority,” said co-owner and co-founder Jeff Mastro. “All of the enhancements we have made including large floral arrangements on tables not in use to make the dining room feel welcoming and not sparse and cold are all part of ensuring guest comfort, safety and confidence that we are ready to provide them with a great experience in a great environment.”
In addition to the dining rooms re-opening — Ocean 44, Steak 44 and Dominick’s Steakhouse will continue to stay open from 4pm to 9pm daily for its white glove curbside service of the full menu.
Delivery is also still available on Uber Eats, Door Dash and Postmates.