- New technologies to provide drinking water in public spaces that could make a system more accessible.
- Non-tech ideas to provide access to drinking water without using plastic water bottles.
- Cooling and shading efforts to keep the systems cool so the water stays cool in extreme heat.
- Education and communication strategies around the systems to build interest and encourage people to use the bottle filling stations.
- Innovative ideas for maintenance and preventing vandalism, such as tech solutions or wrap-around support from the community or businesses.
- Adding a public art component to support the project and encourage community engagement and preservation of the system.
- Sustainable ways to alert if a system isn’t functioning properly and potentially losing water, as well as providing alternative options for those who forget their water bottle and would like to use a water filling station.
Phoenix Office of Innovation Partners with Venture Café to Host Innovation Challenge
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.