invisionAZ and StartupAZ announce the final block of EmergeAZ Fast II Grant awardees. In partnership with Governor Doug Ducey, $1.5 million had been allocated to the EmergeAZ Fast II Grant to provide resources to Arizona entrepreneurs and startups with emerging technologies designed to address current and future economic, health, or societal challenges.
“In just a few months, we saw so much enthusiasm for the second round of the EmergeAZ Fast Grant,” said Jack Selby, Chairman of invisionAZ. “We are immensely proud of all of our awardees. I am thankful for Governor Ducey and his support of this program, and we hope to continue to foster relationships with startups throughout the state and keep moving Arizona forward.”
“I am extremely proud of how successful our grant was this year,” said Diana Vowels, CEO of StartupAZ. “I wanted to thank Governor Ducey and for all of his support in making this grant happen. I look forward to seeing the great work these startups will do and the positive impacts they will have on our state.”
The new awardees include:
- Klay Brands: Klay Brands predicts, launches and scales marketplace-first ecommerce products.
- Peerlogic Technologies Inc.: Peerlogic is a voice-based conversational intelligence software designed for the dental industry. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Peerlogic works by identifying hidden revenue and providing call data insights that result in business revenue growth.
- SaasIQ: SaasIQ empowers community banks and credit unions with SMB insights leveraging accounting data and AI.
- coManage: coManage is a freemium banking and accounting platform for professional property managers.
- Homer Farms: Homer Farms is a startup that innovatively converts food waste into bioenergy and fertilizer to support the growth of fresh local produce inside its vertical farms with the vision to make a more sustainable and resilient circular food system to feed the world.
- ChangeSync: ChangeSync is a consolidated, cloud-based platform built to organize, track, and report on change management initiatives.
- Terkel, Inc.: Terkel is a decentralized question and answer marketplace that connects brands with expert insights.
- ReSuture Inc.: ReSuture uses physical simulations of surgical procedures and novel sensors to enhance surgical performance and medical device development.
Applications for the EmergeAZ Fast II Grant are now closed.