Celebrate Labor Day Weekend around the Valley or up in Sedona. Book now for some additional amenities that are fun for the whole family or just a great get away.
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa | Paradise Valley
Celebrate Labor Day Weekend at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, located in affluent Paradise Valley surrounded by views of the Sonoran Desert. Enjoy the holiday with the following offerings available from Sept. 2-4:
- Live Music & Menu Specials at Rita’s Cantina & Bar | Enjoy live music from 6-10 p.m. and menu specials including herb roasted jumbo shrimp with aged cheddar, creamy corn and poblano polenta and a citrus radish salad ($22), or charred octopus tacos with zucchini mole, soft corn tortillas and lime cilantro crema ($22).
- Tequila Tasting & Cocktail Demo at Rita’s Cantina & Bar | Engage in a tequila tasting at the patio bar on Sept. 3 from 5-6 p.m., or learn to make one of our signature cocktails on Sept. 4 from 5-6 p.m. (both 21+).
- Menu Specials at Lincoln Steakhouse & Bar | Indulge in a wagyu New York steak with black truffle, creamy polenta and smoked ratatouille ($58) – a signature menu special.
- Hard Seltzer & Spirit Tastings at Hoppin’ Jacks at the Jackrabbit Pool (21+) | Stay cool with a Truly Hard Seltzer tasting on Sept. 2 from 12-2 p.m., a Ketel One Botanical Vodka Spritz tasting on Sept. 3 from 12-2 p.m. and a Ketel One Cape Citroen tasting on Sept. 4 from 12-2 p.m (all 21+).
- Live Music & Menu Specials at Hoppin’ Jacks at the Jackrabbit Pool | Hoppin’ Jacks will be serving poolside bites with live music from 12-4 p.m. After a refreshing dip in the resort’s heated outdoor pool, refuel with tasty menu specials such as crispy calamari with lemon tartare sauce ($18) and wagyu beef burger with onion marmalade, shredded iceberg lettuce, smoked cheddar and Catalina sauce ($26).
Set on 316 acres of sweeping Sonoran Desert, the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa embodies all things luxury, recreation and rejuvenation. This Labor Day Weekend, Desert Ridge welcomes families to splash into one of the resort’s five glistening pools, float down the lazy river and dive down the Serpentine Waterslide, as well as delight in some kid-friendly activations at the Family Escape Center and indulge in holiday dining specials. Locals and travelers alike are welcome to celebrate all weekend long with the following offerings:
- F&B Specials in the Lobby | Enjoy daily holiday F&B specials including pulled pork slides and strawberry refreshers on Sept. 2 in the Upper Resort Lobby, edible white chocolate spoons and prickly pear lemonade on Sept, 3 in the Lower Resort Lobby and red, white and blue cupcakes and blueberry lemonade on Sept. 4 in the Lower Resort Lobby. Available from 2-4 p.m.
- Complimentary Poolside Delights | Stay cool with complimentary poolside delights from Just A Splash Bar & Grill throughout the weekend. Served throughout the day, enjoy slushies (Friday), popsicles (Saturday), Hawaiian shaved ice (Sunday) and fruit skewers (Monday).
- Just A Splash Bar & Grill Menu Specials | Offering poolside dining at its best, indulge in holiday specials such as a taco bar (Friday-Monday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.), BBQ (Saturday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.) and breakfast complete with full bar service (Saturday-Monday from 9-11 a.m.).
- Twenty6 Menu Specials | This chic lounge is the ideal spot for unwinding after a busy day at the pool, happy hour get-togethers and pre-dinner libations. Holiday specials include poke bowls (Saturday) and sushi (Sunday).
- Family Escape Center | Kids can play all weekend long with a water balloon toss, candy bingo, face painting, tie-dye, sponge relay race, magic show, hula hoop and limbo contest, putting contest, duck race, bocce ball, arts and crafts workshops and more.
Enchantment Resort | Sedona
Set amongst the towering red rocks of Boynton Canyon, famously known for the natural energy produced in the canyon, Enchantment Resort is a 70-acre destination offering the perfect Labor Day Weekend getaway with an array of wellbeing amenities. With access to more than 400 miles of scenic and iconic hiking and biking trails, the resort serves as a base camp for exploration and uncovering trails throughout the destination’s soaring sandstone cliffs, striking canyons and pinyon-juniper forests. Inside Enchantment Resort’s new Trail House, expert guides help guests uncover which nearby trails are ideal for them based on skill level, terrain, scenery and elevation gains, in order to craft guided or private Sedona hikes and mountain bike rides, and find inspiration for the trail ahead.
With an array of family-friendly programming all summer long, Enchantment Resort’s Kids Camp Coyote will be in full swing for little ones to explore and learn about the region’s culture and natural environment. Designed to educate and inspire our youngest travelers, Enchantment Resort has on-site trained counselors to guide campers, ages 4-12, through a host of adventures, including nature walks, painting, scavenger hunts, culinary activities and more.