Enterprise Bank & Trust has launched its fall program as part of its professional development course series, Enterprise University. Business professionals anywhere in the country may now register for virtual courses. There is no cost to register, and no limit to the number of courses participants can attend.
More than 30 courses will be offered between September 7 and November 16, covering topics in areas such as management and leadership, marketing and sales, human resources, entrepreneurship and finance. Select courses are also designed for specific audiences, such as women in business, accountants pursuing CPE credit, and the next generation preparing to inherit a family business.
Classes are 90 minutes in length and taught virtually by subject matter experts who offer actionable strategies and solutions relevant to today’s business environment.
Here is a preview of the courses offered this fall:
- I Thought YOU Were Doing That: Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Valuing Businesses for Acquisitions and Sales
- Beyond the Interview: Understanding the Complete Hiring Process
- Don’t Let Them Leave You: The Art of Customer Retention
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage Through Certifications
- Secrets of Scale: How to Get Better as Your Business Gets Bigger
- The Art of Negotiation: Empowering Women in Business
- The Authentic Leader: An Introduction to Dare to Lead™
Since its founding in 2003, Enterprise University has welcomed more than 31,000 course attendees. In addition to the live fall program, select Enterprise University courses from previous semesters are available on demand on the Enterprise University website.