The regulations and guidance are constantly changing as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Understand the applicable guidance and regulations for operating your business in compliance with the CDC, OSHA, and state and local ordinances. In addition, understand the various labor and employment issues that will come up as employees are asked to come back to work.
Please join us as we discuss opening up the state’s economy and how businesses can prepare for it, including:
- How and when the Governor will phase out the Stay-at-Home order and other Executive Orders.
- The applicable CDC, OSHA, and state, and local regulations for businesses as they reopen (or continue operations)
- The use of PPE, masks, social distancing, and other protective measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Bringing employees back from layoff or furlough or hiring employees in a legally-compliant manner
- Employment issues that business will face as they re-open
Risks by failing to operate in a legally compliant manner.