In an increasingly volatile business climate – buffeted not least by the stresses from continuous and increasingly rapid technological changes and unpredictable political forces – it’s the leadership that counts in keeping a company strong and moving forward.
In Business Magazine reached out to some of the Valley’s core businesses and asked the men and women at the helm to share the experience they’ve gained over this past year. Especially, we asked them to look externally and consider what significant changes in the economy or their industry their company needed to address this past year and how they addressed those challenges, and look internally to review the best thing they’ve done over this past year in regard to management of their employees.
As our guest editor, Valley Leadership CEO Dave Brown, asks in his letter, How did they lead? The following offer great insights.
2018 Business All-Stars
- Arizona Commerce Authority: Sandra Watson
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Derrick Hall
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona: Pam Kehaly
- CBIZ MHM: Chuck McLane
- CopperPoint Insurance Companies: Marc Schmittlein
- Desert Financial Credit Union: Jeff Meshey
- Quarles & Brady LLP: Leonardo Loo
- Snell & Wilmer: Matthew Feeney