baramundi Software is offering free use of its baramundi Management System (bMS) unified endpoint management (UEM) software for IT administrators to set up, secure, and maintain remote work-from-home infrastructures during the Coronavirus crisis.
The Emergency Aid Package for IT Admins is available immediately for four months. It can be installed and used within a day. It includes:
- Remote consultation, set-up, configuration and continuing support from a baramundi expert.
- The full version of bMS with all modules for:
– Windows 10 customization and installation
– Patch management for Windows and third-party app
– Software deployments and updates
– Automated inventory of remote hardware and software
– Secure remote management without the need for VPNs
– Comprehensive and easily customizable automation
Interested companies can request their download link directly from baramundi by calling +1 508 861 7561 or via email at request at baramundi.com.
More than 3,000 organizations worldwide use baramundi Management Suite to secure and manage millions of endpoints. Founded in 2000, baramundi Software has global headquarters in Augsburg, Germany, and U.S. headquarters in Framingham, MA.