Dear Subscribers, Partners & Followers of In Business Magazine:
Re: IMMEDIATE CHANGES FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES & ACCESS
We want to help! We are working very hard to be sure that we are providing important and meaningful content to our readers and followers and want to inform you of some important changes we feel will empower our efforts and help businesses and the business community as a whole at this critical time.
- NEW CONTENT: In Business Magazine will be creating new departments for content that is relevant to building your business due to COVID-19. Here are a few: So sign up!
- SAFETY: COVID-19 safety announcements and protocols
- STIMULUS: Financial opportunities that are being provided for business and for employees
- OFFERS: Many businesses are providing offers for businesses to get back on their feet or provide more opportunities
- WEBINARS & VIRTUAL EVENTS: Online opportunities to learn and grow your business
- POLICY CHANGES: Companies that are making changes temporarily to policies and procedures
- BIZ ORG NEWS: Information from authorities, chambers and business organizations that is immediately relevant
- MEDICAL CARE: Helathcare information for businesses and their people.
- We will put out an April/May 2020 issue – We are going to combine issues over the next 4 months so that our readers can still get the in-depth content they are used to in building their businesses and connecting with our business opportunities locally. June/July 2020 will also likely be a double issue. (In Business Magazine is a monthly publication)
- We will focus on relevant content given the COVID-19 shutdowns – We are committed to helping business continue to be strong during this crisis – with up-to-date information related to COVID-19 in addition to our usual broad coverage of other important business topics. So sign up below.
- Digital, Online & Emails Immediately – We will work very closely with local officials and authorities to disseminate information immediately and through our technologies to all paid subscribers and those who do not subscribe to be sure all are informed. So sign up below.
- Marketing & Promoting You – Please let us know what you need. We want to help businesses of all sizes get the word out. As business models change, we will be there to promote those changes for our business community. Many of our local “landmark” companies are willing to sponsor and support these efforts to get your business and services out there.
- Urgent & Timely Info & Announcements – We will certainly be prioritizing those immediate and urgent announcements and services, so please keep us informed. So sign up below.
CONNECT WITH US:
We want your content and your participation so that we can disseminate to the business community.
- URGENCY & SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENTS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Announcements & Editorial Ideas – email@example.com
- Press releases & excerpts – firstname.lastname@example.org
Share: Please feel free to pass this information along to your members and clients. We will be a strong hub to everything going on locally for business. Whether you are a paid subscriber or not, this information will be accessible.
- LinkedIn – @inbusinessphx
- Twitter – @inbusinessphx
- Facebook – /inbusinessphx
- Instagram – @inbusinessphx
Thank you and please stay safe. We are dedicated to being your reliable hub for business as we get through this crisis.