The Arizona Diamondbacks are proud to welcome Black Rock Coffee, Chick-fil-A, Crèmily, Scoopwell’s Dough Bar and Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt to Chase Field, along with the addition of new technology powered by SpotOn that promises to increase point of sale transaction speed for the 2022 D-backs season.
“Each year, our goal is to raise the bar for fan experience and choices,” said D-backs President & CEO Derrick Hall. “These five new partners, coupled with a Guy Fieri restaurant concept in the Caesars Sportsbook, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers and Bourbon & Bones Cocktail Louge, promises something for everyone at Chase Field.”
Black Rock Coffee @ Section 110
- Award-winning specialty boutique coffee roaster with coffee bars known for premium roasted coffees, teas, smoothies and Fuel Energy drinks prepared and served by a team of baristas.
- The Chase Field location is the 25th in Arizona for this Oregon-based operation with coffee bars in 8 states.
- Their motto is “Fuel Your Story” and their approach to building quality drinks and quality relationships is one and the same…intentionality.
Chick-fil-A @ Section 126
- Home of the Original Chicken Sandwich with two pickles on a toasted butter bun since 1964.
- The Atlanta-based, family-owned and privately-held restaurant company is devoted to serving freshly-prepared food to the local communities in which it operates.
- A leader in customer service satisfaction, it has been ranked America’s favorite restaurant chain 6 years in a row by the American Customer Satisfaction Index and also received several honors in QSR’s 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards, including “The Most Respected Quick-Service Brand” and “Best Brand for Overall Experience”.
- In 2020, Glassdoor named Chick-fil-A one of the top 100 best places to work.
Crèmily Dessert Bar @ Section 120 plus most Doubleheaders stands
- Authentic French Frozen Yogurt made with high protein A2 sheep’s milk, these delightful treats serve as a delicious meal replacement, are Keto friendly, and are low in carbs and sugar.
- Delicious and nutritious pops, bite-size packs of mini noms and soft serve.
- 100% of profits go to supporting young girls around the world. Taste the difference that makes a difference.
Scoopwell’s Dough Bar @ Section 106
- This family-centric edible cookie dough eatery is making Chase Field their second location in the Valley with their flagship store at Uptown Plaza in Central Phoenix.
- Offers something for everyone, including from-scratch edible cookie dough, ice cream, soft-baked ice cream sandies and freshly-baked treats.
- Their gourmet cookie dough is made from scratch, with 4 unique flavors served every game…mixing and matching is encouraged.
Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt @ Section 322
- The Phoenix-based company’s Chase Field location is its 18th in the Valley.
- Serves delicious frozen yogurt flavors and toppings for most dietary preferences, including non-dairy and sugar-free flavors, as a fun, healthy and delicious snack that can provide other important nutrients such as Protein, Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin B-12, and Riboflavin.
- Their frozen yogurt is never heat treated after culturing to maintain quality to ensure guests receive the benefits.
- Their frozen yogurt is carefully crafted to contain high levels of beneficial four key live and active yogurt cultures (S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. lactis and L. acidophilus), which are probiotic and considered beneficial to be present in the human intestinal tract to ensure proper balance needed for digestion and good health.
- SpotOn is one of the fastest-growing software and payments companies with comprehensive, cloud-based technology for small, midsize and enterprise businesses in the restaurant, retail, sports, education and entertainment space.
- Known for its rapid innovation and industry-leading customer service, SpotOn offers integrated solutions including marketing and loyalty, website development, ecommerce, reservations and waitlisting, mobile ordering, digital payments, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
- Maintains offices around the world in cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta as well as international destinations like Mexico City and Kraków.