The last day for Phoenix small businesses to apply for up to $15,000 in Covid-19 relief grants is Friday, April 15. The application portal will close at 5:00 p.m. PHXbizGrants are available for small businesses in Phoenix to help offset costs and losses incurred from the pandemic.
Eligible businesses have 25 or fewer employees and under $3 million in annual revenue. They must be in the city of Phoenix and have operated in the city for at least one year. Applicants must show revenue losses when comparing any month since March 2021 with the same month in 2019 or 2020. Grants do not have to be repaid.
- Last day to apply is Friday, April 15, at 5:00 p.m.
- Grants up to $15,000 are awarded based on the number of employees and business location
- Grants do not have to be repaid
- A business is eligible to apply if it meets the criteria:
- Located in the city of Phoenix and has been open for at least one year
- 25 or fewer employees (90 percent of all Phoenix businesses)
- Less than $3 million in annual revenue
- 25% Revenue loss when comparing any month since March 2021 with the same month in 2019 or 2020
- Grants may be used for any expense allowed as a business deduction by the IRS
Reports on grant fund usage are required after receiving an award