The Small Business Administration has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access. If you are a small business owner with 20 employees or less, or are self-employed; there is new information for you. Please join us for a series of webinars hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Public Private Strategies Institute, & other stakeholders to hear about:
- What steps you can take now to take advantage of this special opportunity, which closes at 5:00 P.M. EST, Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.
- Additional changes and recent policy announcements made by Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership
- Mar. 3, 9:30 a.m. PST, Women Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 4, 12:00 p.m. PST, Asian-American + Pacific Islander, Native American + Tribal Small Business Owners; Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 11:00 a.m. PST, Black + African-American Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 5, 12:00 p.m. PST, Hispanic Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 6, 11:00 a.m. PST, Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Mar. 8, 12:00 p.m. PST, LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.