As a Human Resources Manager, you understand the importance and challenges that come with managing your company’s workers’ compensation program. From proper training to maintain a safe workplace to documentation and investigations, it can be both daunting and relentless.
In particular, much emphasis is placed on HR to execute workers’ compensation claims quickly and fairly to help employees return to work in another capacity and avoid lawsuits against the business. It’s essential to have the proper knowledge to make sure employees receive protection and information is accurately communicated at every stage.
Join us to learn about:
- What is workers’ compensation and its purpose
- Benefits to both the employer and employee
- Early intervention and claim reporting
- What to do and what not to do
- The impact of Return to Work
- Red flags and tips on how to handle conflicts
Join Holmes Murphy’s Rod Miner, Vice President, Enterprise Claims, on Thursday, September 13, 2021, at 10 a.m – 11 a.m. CT