Employers have a range of options for creating a vaccine policy that works for their business and for their employees. Now that there’s FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine and potential booster shots, there are new elements to consider. Join Holmes Murphy for an overview of recent policy and compliance updates with the COVID-19 vaccine.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- What full approval of the Pfizer vaccination means for your company
- Are boosters necessary/for whom?
- Responses for employees who don’t want the vaccine
- When vaccines can be mandated
- Rules around charging a premium differential as part of a compliant wellness program
- Whether incentivizing employees really works
- Can employers mandate the vaccination without losing their workforce?
Join Holmes Murphy’s Scott Conard, Chief Medical Officer, Claire Pancerz, Compliance Director, and Ali Payne, President, Organizational Engagement/Shareholder, Organizational Engagement at ethOs