When you own and run a small business, there’s a never-ending to-do list – sales, marketing, customer service, etc. With all you do to try to make a profit and keep your doors open, human resources (HR) can fall to the bottom of the list. But with a tight labor market, now more than ever small businesses need a well-structured human resources process to attract and retain good employees.
This engaging webinar will cover important tasks to better ensure smooth HR sailing.
- How can you recruit, hire, and retain the best talent?
- Are you aware of all the employment laws that affect your business?
- Are you doing all you should to keep employees safe and resolve conflicts effectively?
- What steps should you take before terminating an employee?
Who will benefit?
- Small Business Owners
- Managers of Small Businesses
- Supervisors and Administrators of Small Businesses
Please submit your questions ahead of the webinar so we can make sure to answer them.