As COVID-19 vaccines begin to roll out, questions have arisen about how it may affect the workforce. Can an organization mandate vaccinations for their employees? Should companies offer to cover the cost of vaccination? Join us for a webinar hosted by Holmes Murphy and learn what employers need to know about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Dr. Scott Conard, Chief Medical Officer, Holmes Murphy
- Ed Oleksiak, Chief Compliance Officer, Holmes Murphy
- Claire Pancerz, Compliance Consultant, Holmes Murphy
- Ali Payne, President, ethOS
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. CT
With vaccines for COVID-19 entering into circulation, there is hope that we can soon put the pandemic behind us. However, we still face numerous challenges in vaccine distribution and adoption in the coming months. Vaccinating the population is critical to saving lives, decreasing hospitalizations, re-opening the economy, and beginning our “new normal” way of life.
Topics will include:
- Medical overview of vaccines, including doses, effectiveness, allocation, and prioritization
- Legal considerations for employers, including requirements, accommodations, and costs
- Setting the foundation for employer workplace considerations, including culture, communication, and employee experience