Live Virtual Forum in Partnership with The Executive Leadership Council to Gather Business Leaders Seeking Sustainable Solutions to Create Equality and Opportunity
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced Inclusion in Action, a new live virtual forum in partnership with The Executive Leadership Council, the leading membership organization for Black CEOs, c-suite executives and board directors of F1000 companies dedicated to increasing the number of Black executives in the c-suite and on corporate boards, and building the talent pipeline of the next generation of Black corporate executives. The forum, which will be held on September 10th at 2pm ET, will examine how business leaders can take immediate, concrete action to begin to address racial disparities in their organizations and create sustainable solutions to allow for equity and opportunity for all.
Inclusion in Action will leverage CNBC and The Executive Leadership Council’s unparalleled convening power to gather top executives who will share their experiences and ideas on how to improve systems and policies. The forum will feature presentations from key leaders with proven track records of creating opportunity and equity as well as one-on-one interviews and panel discussions led by CNBC Senior Personal Finance Correspondent Sharon Epperson, “Squawk Alley” Co-Anchor Jon Fortt and “Squawk Box” Co-Anchor Andrew Ross Sorkin.
Inclusion in Action speakers include:
- Crystal E. Ashby, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, The Executive Leadership Council
- Rashid Davis, Founding Principal, P-TECH
- Morgan DeBaun, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Blavity
- Arnold Donald, President and Chief Executive Officer, Carnival Corporation
- Michael Hyter, Chief Diversity Officer, Korn Ferry
- Damon Jones, Chief Communications Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Bo Young Lee, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Uber
- Alex Liu, Managing Partner and Chairman, Kearney
- Monique Nelson, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, UWG
- David Rawlinson, Chief Executive Officer, Nielsen Global Connect
- Ginni Rometty, Executive Chairman, IBM
- Bonita Stewart, Vice President of Global Partnerships, Google
- Julie Sweet, Chief Executive Officer, Accenture
- Shundrawn Thomas, President, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Caroline Wanga, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Essence Communications Inc.
- Celeste Warren, Vice President of Global Diversity and Inclusion Center of Excellence, Merck
- Ryan Williams, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Cadre
- Jason Wright, President, Washington Football Team
The forum will cover a variety of topics such as: utilizing quantitative and qualitative data that can inform diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives; instituting inclusion efforts to improve morale, expand markets, and increase profits; developing diverse talent pipelines at every level; transforming corporate culture; and redefining the accountability of leadership from the CEO, to senior leadership and corporate boards as it pertains to achieving inclusion goals.
Content from the forum will be made available throughout CNBC’s Business Day programming and CNBC Digital before, during and after the event.
Join Inclusion in Action conversations on social media using #CNBCInclusion. Live social media coverage will be shared on a variety of platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
For additional details and to register to attend, visit CNBCEvents.com/inclusion.