Join us at this Economic Forecast Luncheon — hosted by the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University and sponsored by PNC Bank — where top national and regional experts will present their economic forecasts, advice on these issues, and more.
- Keynote address: Christopher Waller, Governor, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Taking stock of the markets: Daniel J. Brady, Chief Investment Strategist of the PNC Asset Management Group
- Outlook for the regional and metro economy: Dennis L. Hoffman, Director of the L. William Seidman Institute and Director of ASU’s Office of the University Economist
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022, from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown in the Phoenix Ballroom or virtual via Zoom
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the top-ranked business schools in the United States. The school is internationally regarded for its research productivity and its distinguished faculty members, including a Nobel Prize winner. Students come from more than 100 countries and W. P. Carey is represented by alumni from over 160 countries.
PNC Bank, National Association, is a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC). PNC is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its customers and communities for strong relationships and local delivery of retail and business banking including a full range of lending products; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.