Arizona-based Land Advisors Organization announces its investment and new partnership with Cecilian Partners, a Pennsylvania-based real estate property technology company. The customer-focused real estate platform, which streamlines the cumbersome operational aspects of community development, integrates community and buyer data, and simplifies the new home buying experience.
Through the new partnership, Land Advisors Organization is adding a new layer of PropTech capabilities to its repertoire, extending its services beyond land analysis and sales into land development, lot management, and enhancing the homebuyer’s sales experience with builders.
Cecilian Partners, an early stage PropTech firm, has modernized the land development and customer experience through their patented platform, which simplifies data, digital marketing, and operations by centralizing the entire planning, development and buying experience. The specialized technology assists builders and developers with real-time lot and inventory management utilizing an anti-repetition algorithm.
“Land Advisors Organization’s roots are deeply entrenched in data analysis and digital technology focused on land and its value or potential, and we’re always looking for technological advancements that improve our industry,” said Greg Vogel, founder and CEO of Land Advisors Organization. “Embarking on this partnership with Cecilian Partners allows our firm to broaden our capabilities and enter into a new category of services for the real estate development sector. This technology platform automates and replaces the laborious processes that have burdened community developers and homebuilders for decades, maybe even centuries, by digitizing the entire system.”
The patented platform is designed to benefit community developers, their investors and homebuilders, and ultimately provide a superior buying experience for new home buyers. The platform provides:
- Digitized land banking with real-time lot organization and management, including the automation of the architectural review and sales processes using a cloud-based lot management solution that eliminates spreadsheets and provides community lot updates and current property information in real-time, ranging from lot design options to price and construction schedule;
- Boosted productivity through an efficient operations management system that streamlines communications between property developers, builders, and home buyers with connectivity and transparency within a master-planned community;
- The platform’s interactive 3D mapping technology enables builders and developers to showcase their homes and community before being built through its graphic street-view design, which allows buyers to explore and virtually experience the community;
- Business intelligence reporting, including tracking of community performance for investors;
- Sales process management, including customer lead management, traffic tracking, lot and home cost calculation with real-time pricing, sales contracts and buyer data.
“The digital transformation of the real estate industry has seen significant gains in development and investment in recent years,” said John Cecilian, co-founder of Cecilian Partners. “We are thrilled to be joining with Land Advisors Organization in this partnership. With their national footprint and established relationships with the most prominent master-planned community developers and homebuilders around the country, we anticipate being able to transform the industry while bringing enormous value to our customers.
“We’ve seen our platform reduce the planning and approval process from four weeks to three days – not to mention the benefit of highly-qualified leads that come through the sales tool, it’s an incredibly powerful tool for anyone seeking efficiency and a better customer experience,” Cecilian said.
This agreement with Cecilian Partners marks the newest PropTech investment by Land Advisors Organization.
PropTech innovation and investment began to emerge in the early 2000’s with a focus on residential listings, such as Zillow. Over the past two decades it has grown significantly as innovations are developed that assist with the research, buying, selling and management of real estate while reducing the amount of paperwork and making transactions quicker, more efficient, and more secure.
According to the Center for Real Estate Technology & Innovation, more than $32 billion was invested in PropTech companies in 2021 and the investment bank Keefe, Bruyette & Woods reported that a record $4 billion of VC equity funding was invested into the PropTech sector in the first quarter of 2022.
Cecilian Partners anticipates that it will begin its Series A fundraising in late 2022 or early 2023.