“Greater Phoenix is one of America’s longest-standing semiconductor hubs, with a thriving and diverse ecosystem that is home to research and development, manufacturing, and headquarters facilities for some of the most well-known companies in the industry,” said Greater Phoenix Economic Council Council President & CEO, Chris Camacho. “The spirit of collaboration that has paved the way for growth in this market is similar to the experience at the International Semiconductor Executive Summit (ISES). We’re proud to partner with ISES. From coordination to the quality of the network, ISES offers the unmatched opportunity to connect with semiconductor executives and thought leaders for executive-level discussions that shape the future of the semiconductor industry in the U.S.”
Camacho went on to say, “After the huge success of the ISES USA 2022 hosted in Arizona where tickets were sold out a month before the event. We had in presence all the top level executives from the leading companies in semiconductor manufacturing be it Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics, AMD, TSMC, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Broadcom Inc., Google, Micron Technology, SkyWater Technology, Foundry, GlobalFoundries, Western Digital, NXP Semiconductors, Applied Materials, Lam Research, KLA … you name it was in presence. Semiconductor Companies from across the entire supply chain will network and showcase the latest technologies and solutions.”
“Our members understand the importance of collaboration within the eco-system for it to function efficiently,” said Salah Nasri, President of the International Semiconductor Executive Summits President. “Together we will move at a faster pace and indeed Silicon Desert is a reality now. Arizona is a great choice to host such a leading executive platform and evidently impactful organisations like the Greater Phoenix Economic Council make things happen. In this business, one not only needs to talk the talk but most importantly also walk the walk. Any semiconductor company should know Arizona has a great ecosystem and definitely should approach GPEC for local support! We are excited and looking forward ISES USA 2023 already… and we, the ISES community are ready to support in Making Semiconductors In America Great Again.”
With the success on the CHIPS Act passage and significant new fab investments happening in the U.S., we’re so excited to welcome back key semiconductor industry players to the International Semiconductor Executive Summits USA on March 7-8 to explore new business and collaboration opportunities at the heart of continuing innovation, Arizona!” –
Key Topics of The International Semiconductor Executive Summits 2023 – USA
- Advanced Packaging – This session will feature data-sharing breakthroughs that are leading to smarter manufacturing processes, higher yields, and new semiconductor innovations. Thought leaders will engage attendees on topics including advances in chip enablement, logic & memory integration, 3D High Bandwidth integration, HPC Packaging Roadmap, package architecture goals, hybrid bonding, future of 3D stacking, thermal innovations, optical interconnects, and improving data-sharing across the microelectronics supply chain.
- Memory Manufacturing – This session will feature memory scaling trends, DRAM/NAND challenges & enablers, defect detection requirements, gaps, metrology challenges and enablers.
- Supply Chain – Ensuring the future of the strategic semiconductor industry in the US required a solidification in supply chain. This session will cover big data and artificial intelligence for operations Management in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry, factory automation and optimisation, advanced process control, defect inspection and unique logistics solutions.
- Work Force Development – Building and strengthening the semiconductor talent pipeline to sustain the current accelerated pace of innovation and growth must be of a top priority. This session will highlight solutions to strengthen strategic initiatives for Semiconductor Companies.
- Industry Market Trends – Market trends and a 2023 update on forecasts and insights on semiconductor manufacturing supply chain and M&A Forecast will be presented in this session. Perspectives on key semiconductor industry trends from Wall Street analysts will be thoroughly discussed.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.