The Stella Artois Polo Classic: Presented by Ketel One has collaborated with local officials, the City of Scottsdale and WestWorld of Scottsdale to offer you a social-distancing friendly event. Some of the health and safety measure we have implemented this year include:
- Sideline Parking spaces have been increased in number and in size from 8′ to 10′ with an additional 6’ of separation between spaces.
- The previously tented sections will be open air with umbrellas and VIP areas will not offer individual ticket sales.
- Display cars will have a minimum of 6′ separation.
- Reserved seating areas will have 6’ of space to provide a buffer between sections. There will be a minimum of 8′ between individual tables.
- All vendors and activations will be spaced a minimum of 10’ apart.
- The event, reserved seating areas, and all high traffic areas will have designated entrances and exits, and walkways will be marked with directional arrows to control traffic patterns and prevent congregation.
- Certification from Healthy Verify, a safety protocol organization including Barrow’s and Arizona State University.
Exciting additional elements for this year include The Celebrity Cruises Match supporting Southwest Wildlife and Arizona Equine Rescue, which will feature the best players of the day.
Also new this year, Morehouse College Polo Club, a private historically black men’s college in Atlanta and the school Martin Luther King, Jr. attended, will make its first appearance at the Scottsdale Polo Classic. Other teams competing this year include Arizona Polo Club, Colombia, and a National Women’s team.
A selection of unique sculptures from acclaimed Valley artist, Pete Deise.
We welcome a new event presence by the Million Dollar Mingle, and its commitment to charitable causes.
To make social distancing even easier at this year’s event, in addition to our open-air, field-side luxury seating options, we are now offering expanded sideline parking, reserved lawn and picnic areas, and even General Admission Lawn seats. In addition to our robust food truck and concessionaire offerings, we’ve also added pre-sale, gourmet picnic boxes for guests to enjoy.
Returning this year are fan favorites the “World’s Longest Runway Fashion Show” – produced by Phoenix Fashion Week, the Canine Couture Dog Fashion Show, a Barrett-Jackson Preview, Arabian Horse Show appearances and Horsepower Displays.