Arizona Restaurant Week has proven to be one of the most beloved and well-attended culinary events around the State. While it has been modified to meet new regulations due to COVID-19, Arizona Restaurant Week: Dine In or Take Out returns this fall for 10-days of culinary exploration from Friday, September 18 through Sunday, September 27.
“We feel not only gratitude but also great pride in the fact that the local dining community has showed up again and again in support of our industry since closures and limited re-opening mandates,” says Arizona Restaurant Association President and CEO Steve Chucri. “We are thrilled to see that dining out — whether that means in-restaurant or getting take-out — is still such an important part of people’s lives.”
The new Fall Arizona Restaurant Week: Dine In or Take Out will operate much like the June event, which debuted the modified format including dine-in, take out and liquor to-go options.
Fall Arizona Restaurant Week Dine In or Take Out is intended to allow food enthusiasts to explore new culinary opportunities in any way that they feel comfortable dining while also giving restaurants and local chefs the economic support that they need now more than ever.
Many diners’ favorites are returning for Fall ARW, and the ARA is pleased to announce new member Alter Ego in Tempe, which is participating for the first time.
The current line-up includes nearly 80 restaurants such as:
- Aiello’s East Coast Italian
- Ajo Al’s Mexican Café (four participating locations)
- Alexi’s Grill
- Alter Ego
- Arrowhead Grill
- Avanti Restaurant
- Barrio Queen (five participating locations)
- Buck & Rider
- Charleston’s Restaurant (two participating locations)
- Charr an American Burger Bar
- Chauncey Social
- Chelsea’s Kitchen
- Christos Ristorante
- Dust Cutter
- Eddie Merlot’s Prime Aged Beef and Seafood
- El Chorro
- Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill (three participating locations)
- Hearth ’61 at Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale
- Honey Bear’s BBQ
- Huss Brewing Company Taproom + Kitchen
- Indian Delhi Palace
- Kitchen West Restaurant at The Scottsdale Resort
- La Locanda Ristorante Italiano
- Liberty Market
- Ling & Louie’s Asian Bar and Grill
- Litchfield’s at The Wigwam
- Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn
- Los Sombreros (two participating locations)
- Marcellino Ristorante
- Ocotillo Restaurant
- Pasta Brioni
- Phoenix City Grille
- PHX Beer Co.
- Pitch Pizzeria
- Prado at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
- Preston’s Steakhouse
- PV Pie & Wine
- Red’s Bar & Grill at The Wigwam
- Roy’s (Chandler)
- Rusconi’s American Kitchen
- Salty Sow
- St. Francis
- Stock & Stable Modern American Gastropub
- Tempo Urban Bistro
- The Canal Club at The Scott Resort and Spa
- The Capital Grille (two participating locations)
- The House Brasserie
- The Market by Jennifer’s Restaurant + Bar
- The Melting Pot Restaurant (two participating locations)
- The Sicilian Butcher (two participating locations)
- The Stockyards Restaurant & 1889 Saloon
- Tomaso’s on Camelback
- Tomaso’s Italian Kitchen
- Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen & Bar
- Tres Kitchen and Bar
- Twist Bistro and Gallery
- Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen
- Zinc Bistro
- ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
During the Fall Arizona Restaurant Week: Dine In or Take Out, participating restaurants will follow all CDC guidelines regarding safety measures and limited dine-in capacity. Participating restaurants around the state will offer culinary adventurers dedicated menus that showcase local chefs’ creative talents through innovative dishes.
Featuring a unique tasting opportunity apart from their regular menus, restaurants will offer three-course prix-fixe menus for just $33 or $44 per person. Wine pairings to enhance each course are offered at some establishments for an additional cost.
New and returning restaurants are welcome and encouraged to participate in Fall Arizona Restaurant Week: Dine In or Take Out. Applications can be completed online at www.arizonarestaurantweek.com/restaurant-participation.
Diners can view a complete list of participating restaurants for Arizona Restaurant Week: Dine In or Take Outonline at www.arizonarestaurantweek.com. The list is updated and restaurants’ ARW menus are added as participants continue to join the lineup.
About Arizona Restaurant Weeks: The most edible time of the year, Arizona Restaurant Weeks sends diners on a ten-day tasting tour of the state. Participating restaurants are not only known for their exceptional cuisine, they also spare no expense to give diners an extraordinary culinary experience. One of Arizona Restaurant Weeks’ goals is to position Arizona as one of the top culinary destinations in the nation by increasing awareness of the more than 8,500 dining opportunities available as well as stimulate business and revenue for restaurants throughout the state. Arizona Restaurant Weeks is produced by the Arizona Restaurant Association.