The Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association (AzHHA) is proud to announce new members to its Board of Directors for 2014.
AzHHA is Arizona’s largest and most influential healthcare organization, representing the interests of 73 hospitals, health systems and affiliated facilities across the state.
As members of the AzHHA Board of Directors, these healthcare professionals provide leadership and representation on behalf of the collective interests of Arizona hospitals and the patients they serve.
The new members of the AzHHA Board of Directors are as follows:
- Sharon Anthony: CEO, Select Specialty Hospital, Phoenix
- Beth Bacher: CEO, HealthSouth Valley of the Sun Rehabilitation Hospital, Glendale
- Rick Carter: CEO, Valley View Medical Center, Fort Mohave
- Rona Curphy: CEO, Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, Casa Grande
- Ron McArthur: CEO, Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center, Show Low
- Steve Purves: President and CEO, Maricopa Integrated Health System, Phoenix
“These six individuals are among Arizona’s leading innovators when it comes to patient care and hospital operations,” said AzHHA President and CEO Greg Vigdor. “We are fortunate to draw upon their decades of combined healthcare experience at a time when hospitals and health providers face growing challenges to the quality, affordability and availability of patient care.”
The 18-member AzHHA Board of Directors is led by Chairwoman Judy Rich, who also serves as President and CEO of TMC HealthCare, in Tucson. The Board is comprised of members from across Arizona, representing the varied interests of AzHHA’s 73 member institutions.
Board members serve three-year terms.