Driven by its commitment to continuously listen to guests, customers and members, Hyatt announces an extension of its popular Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to include a new Office for the Day option now available daily through May 31, 2021, at more than 400 Hyatt hotels in the Americas. Offering a much-deserved change of scenery to people still working remotely and the opportunity for guests to incorporate more wellbeing experiences into their work day, the Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day package starts at $65 per day and includes a private guestroom with the conveniences of an office combined with the comforts and amenities of a premium hotel experience.
With this new offer, guests may choose from more than 400 participating full-service and select-service Hyatt hotels in the Americas, across more than 100 markets in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and South America. Top destinations include Austin, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Mexico City, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Seattle, Vancouver and more. Guests are invited to check in as early as 7:00 a.m. and depart as late as 7:00 p.m., and enjoy emailing poolside, lunching with a view, taking an in-room mindful meditation session with Hyatt’s exclusive collaboration with Headspace and working out at the gym or in-room with Exhale on Demand during the work day.
“By continuously listening to our members and guests, we understand what’s most important to them; they are prioritizing wellbeing now more than ever and want more flexibility and creative new ways to avoid burnout,” said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. “Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day is perfect for guests who are looking for a convenient change of scenery with access to premium hotel amenities, more ways to experience wellbeing during the work day, and the opportunity to earn bonus World of Hyatt points and elite Tier-Qualifying Night credits.”
Starting at $65 + tax per day for use from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day includes:
- Standard guestroom with a workspace and high-floor rooms with a view upon availability plus the option to upgrade
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- 50% discount on self- or valet-parking offered by the hotel (if applicable)
- 15% food and beverage discount and complimentary bottled water and a selection of coffee and tea in-room
- Various in-room wellbeing offerings that may include experiences such as Headspace meditations via the World of Hyatt app, Exhale on Demand on guestroom TVs at select Hyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels in the U.S. and Headspace meditation and mindfulness exercises on guestroom TVs at more than 200 participating Hyatt hotels
- Access to hotel amenities such as the gym and pool, where available
- Access to business facilities such as printer, scanner and fax machine, where available
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having Office for the Day stays count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for an Office for the Day package
For added peace of mind, Hyatt is offering Office for the Day guests flexibility, with cancellation at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival for most reservations for stays through May 31, 2021. Some exclusions are noted below.
In major cities and properties like Hotel 50 Bowery, a Joie de Vivre Hotel (NYC), Thompson Chicago, Hyatt Regency Atlanta and Andaz Scottsdale, Hyatt is seeing a heavier concentration of local guests compared to the same time last year, highlighting people’s desires to stay close to home. To learn more about Work from Hyatt: Office for the Day participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/officefortheday or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code OFFICE.
In addition, due to such strong interest, Hyatt is extending the Work from Hyatt extended-stay package to Sept. 12, 2021 with rates starting at $139 + tax per night for a 5-night minimum stay. Work from Hyatt features 90 participating hotels across the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, premium resort amenities and hotel-curated perks that vary by property. To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.