Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie will host the annual Construction Sales Tax Conference on Thursday, October 22, 2020. The firm’s tax attorneys, Pat Derdenger and Karen Lowell will be presenting this conference virtually and the topics of discussion will include:
- A recap of the AZ Prime Contracting Sales Tax Structure
- How do you know when you have an MRRA project and what the proposed 2020 legislation would have done?
- The always present and annoying Spec Builder Tax and the important 2019 changes
- Are Construction Managers really taxable?
- Ask the Tax Pros: Ask us anything!
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. MS
Location: Virtual Only – Attend all the sessions or just the ones that you want!
Cost: $25 for the first registrant, free for additional registrants from your company.
CPE and CLE credits are pending approval.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP is an Am Law 200 commercial law firm handling complex matters in litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations and other practice areas. Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley and Tucson.