Join us as this panel of industry trade leaders gather for the first time in a live webcast to cut through the headlines and reveal the effects of the health crisis on the commercial real estate industry.
- Doug Bibby, President, NMHC
- Tom Bisacquino, President & CEO, NAIOP
- Wendy Mann, CEO, CREW Network
- Tom McGee, President & CEO, ICSC
- Hessam Nadji, President & CEO, Marcus & Millichap
These experts, together with Marcus & Millichap’s CEO Hessam Nadji, assess current and near-term asset performance, share post-pandemic predictions and discuss investment strategies. The psychological impact of the health and economic crises will be addressed, and the panel will share their views on the upcoming election.
- Real Estate in the Post-Pandemic World: Cyclical Recovery vs. Structural Changes
- Current and Near-Term Asset Performance: Rents, Occupancies, Distress and Investment Strategy
- Leadership: The Human and Psychological Sides of the Health and Economic Crises
- Elections, Public Policy, Stimulus: What to Expect and the Path for Coming Together
With over 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services. Founded in 1971, the firm closed 9,726 transactions in 2019 with a value of approximately $50 billion. Marcus & Millichap has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. To learn more, please visit:.