Between shipping holiday packages, planning the family trip and baking cookies, the holidays can be anything but happy. Fortunately, The UPS Store ® locations in Phoenix can help keep the holidays happy and hassle-free.
Whether it’s helping you personalize and send out your holiday greetings, packing and shipping your gifts so they arrive safely or having someone sign for all your holiday packages, our stores are a convenient one-stop shop that can handle many of our customers’ holiday logistics.
With extended holiday and weekend hours to accommodate customers’ busy holiday schedules, The UPS Store gives customers more time to get their packages out the door.
Customers lacking the time, expertise or proper packaging supplies to prepare their gifts for shipment can bring them to The UPS Store certified packing experts, who offer The UPS Store Pack & Ship Guarantee®, which reimburses customers the cost of packaging materials and service as well as shipping costs in the event a center-packed item shipped via UPS is lost or damaged.
For customers who prefer to do it themselves, The UPS Store offers the following tips
- Begin with the proper materials: a new cardboard box designed for shipping, professional-grade packaging tape and packaging material like foam packaging peanuts or bubble cushioning (at least two inches all around).
- Include a label on the inside of the package with the destination and return addresses.
- Use a shipping option, like UPS, that provides a package tracking number.
- Take batteries out of toys, electronics, etc., before shipping and wrap them separately to avoid contact with metal.
- Seal home-made holiday treats in an interior airtight container or plastic bag before packing them. Use an expedited air service, such as UPS Next Day Air ®.
- Ship wrapped gifts and luggage ahead to your destination, especially if traveling by air.
While many customers know they can rely on The UPS Store to handle the logistics of packing and shipping their holiday gifts, they’re also discovering that they can check other items off their holiday to-do lists at The UPS Store, including printing holiday newsletters, invitations and programs.
There are more than 40 The UPS Store locations in Phoenix and all offer convenient extended hours for the holidays.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.