I-9 audits are on the rise! In today’s climate, any mistake pertaining to your I-9 process can lead to costly government fines. Compliance is essential.
Attorney Alejandro Pérez will conduct a seminar on the I-9 process, form basics, and managing with remote workers:
- Record-keeping requirements
- Issues surrounding remote employees
- Internal audits
- Preparing for government audits and investigations
- I-765 approval notices
- I-9 completion working remotely
- Check out Alejandro Pérez’s article: COVID-19 Provides Employers with Continued I-9 Flexibility
Alejandro will present for 60 minutes regarding the above topic. We devote the remainder of the time to Q&A and information regarding BASIC’s services. BASIC’s webinar is approved for 1.0 HRCI and 1.0 SHRM-CP advanced credits for HR professionals worldwide. Credits are for live attendance only.
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.