In Business Magazine is, once again, bringing together top local women of achievement to share their stories and inspire Valley business leaders at the annual Women of Achievement event on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, in a live broadcast for registered guests. Fifteen Valley Women of Achievement are being celebrated for their achievements in leadership at a time when leadership is needed more than ever before.
In Business Magazine’s editorial group announces today these dedicated leaders based on their business success, connection and service to our community and their impact on our economy. The following is a list of the 2020 Women of Achievement:
- Sharon Harper, Chairman & CEO, Plaza Companies – Lifetime Achievement Honoree 2020
- Laura Capello, President & CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters – Nonprofit
- Cara Christ, M.D., Director, Arizona Department of Health Services
- Sherri Collins, Executive Director, Arizona Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Lisa Dancsok, Chief Brand & Impact Officer, Arizona Community Foundation – Nonprofit
- Frances J. Ducar FNP-C, Founder, President & CEO Healthcare Solutions Centers, LLC
- Sybil Francis, President & CEO, Center for the Future of Arizona – Nonprofit
- Rachel Frazier Johnson, Esq., Principal and Managing Attorney, Rachel Frazier Johnson Law
- Angela Hughey, Co-Founder & President, One Community
- Chevy Humphrey, President & CEO, Arizona Science Center – Nonprofit
- Christine Mackay, Community and Economic Development Director, City of Phoenix
- Jenny Poon, Founder & CEO, CO+HOOTS
- Eileen Rogers, Leadership & Life Coach, One Creative View
- Lisa Urias, President & CEO, Urias Communications
- Jeri Williams, Phoenix Chief of Police, City of Phoenix
Each of the Women of Achievement will be featured in the October 2020 issue of In Business Magazine, noting their honors and profile for success. In addition, each will be honored at a live broadcast virtual event on Oct. 28, 2020. A few of this year’s Women of Achievement will be asked to tell their story of achievement in a TED Talk-style presentation meant to truly inspire guests.
This year’s Linda M. Herold Lifetime Achievement Honor goes to Sharon Harper. She is the chairman and CEO of Plaza Companies and is deeply involved in civic and political leadership and in community philanthropy.
The Women of Achievement 2020 broadcast virtual event will take place Oct. 28, 2020, online. Individual tickets are free of charge this year so that all may attend. However, attendees will be required to register beginning October 1, 2020.
In Business Magazine reaches one of the largest demographics of business owners and executives in the Valley. Each monthly issue is direct-mailed to paid subscribers and available online to digital subscribers. The In Business Dailies are sent out twice-daily for subscribers and is free until the end of 2020 by signing up here. The Brand includes inbusinessphx.com, social media and important business events that inform and inspire the local business community. Greater Phoenix In Business Magazine is published monthly by InMedia Company. InMedia has been publishing in the Valley since 2007.