We completed the Grow Globally Fair PHX 2019, bringing together all the global business resources in the Metro, all together, one time per year. These are the best of the best. Thank you all! Every year, we choose people and firms who do great work every time. We’re lucky to have these resources and more in our global tribe, helping exporters, importers and investors.
Exporter of the Year, Product
- Master Electronics, President Riad Nizam — succeeding despite the impact of tariffs.
Exporter of the Year, Services
- Skybridge — a unique way of exporting that helps e-tailers reach Mexico and foreign markets.
Importer of the Year
- Mangat Group — importing a variety of goods amidst changes in worldwide sourcing.
Landed Company to Watch
- Sojitz — a mega-global firm based in Japan with aerospace activities in Arizona so far.
Cross Border Consulting
- Ramirez Advisors — successful at projects and cross-border business.
Transcendent Community Leader
- Barry Wong — we appreciate Barry’s support, echoed by Senator McSally.
- Bank of America — Vince, Karen and Norm bring heart to a highly capable, international bank.
International Business Law
- Squire Patton Boggs — highly capable attorneys with more than 50 offices in 20 countries.
- Jessica Weiss / Weiss & Moy, PC — immigration skills to cut through a difficult system.
Diplomat of the Year
- Laura Machuca Arroba — constructively bringing refugee issues into the conversation.
Translation and Localization
- CommGap Communications — capability across languages with never-ending energy.
- Expeditors — unique e-commerce and logistics solutions for Arizona exporters.
International Accounting & Tax
- R&A CPAs — extreme expertise between the U.S. and Mexico, always ready to help.
International Finance & Insurance
- General Southwest Insurance — led by Dave Binsfeld, a knowledgable, tireless globie.
Global Risk Management
- International SOS — world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
International Talent & Payroll
- Safeguard Global — global managed payroll and global workforce solutions.
International Real Estate Leader
- Cresa — worldwide capabilities with a local, personal touch that makes a difference.
International Wealth Management
- Global Wealth Strategies — thoughtful global strategies supporting clients.
International Business Coaching & Speaking
- Gary Covert / Gary Covert Consulting — global reach with a strong track record.
International IT Services
- RO Solutions / Necodex — ramping up to meet new app and development needs.
- Executive Digital — global marketing solutions across a wide range of businesses.
- Thunderbird School of Global Management — unmatched global business capabilities.
- Global Ties Arizona — collaborative events that make a difference to participants.
- Japanese Friendship Garden — big plans that will change JFG for the much better.
International Business City
- Scottsdale — strong, landed results with a solid value proposition and evolving plan.
Globally Minded Elected Leader
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema — a truly remarkable USGLC speech.
Young Global Leader
- Ali Anderson — a passion to serve and strong capabilities to provide value.
Global Tribe Leaders of the Year
- Debra Allen — champion for International Day of Peace, international portfolio.
- Doc Jones — tireless champion for AZ International Jazz day; another year of progress.
- Hugh Hallman — leadership in Kazakhstan and a global triber at a very deep level.
- Joanna Moore — aerospace and cross-cultural juggernaut who can’t be stopped.
- Kevin Hull — consistent cross-border capabilities and success; a banker to count on.
- Mike Patterson — top supporter and the easiest referral you can ever make; does it all.