PHOENIX, AZ (Repost from Aug. 23, 2019) In Business Magazine is, once again, bringing together top local women of achievement to share their stories and inspire Valley business leaders at the annual Women of Achievement luncheon on Thursday, October 24, 2019, at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. Cindy McCain will receive the 2019 Lifetime Achievement Honor and celebrate this year’s other honorees.
In Business Magazine’s editorial group announces today these leaders based on their business success, connection and service to our community and their efforts to grow business. The following is a list of the 2019 Women of Achievement:
- Cindy McCain, Chairman, Hensley Beverage Company – Lifetime Achievement Honoree 2019
- Lauren Bailey, CEO & Co-Founder, Upward Projects
- Katherine Cecala, President, Junior Achievement of Arizona – Nonprofit
- Debbie Castaldo, Executive Director of the D-Backs Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Letitia Frye, Auctiontainer & Author, Letitia Frye Company
- Kate Gallego, Mayor, City of Phoenix
- Anita Helt, Vice President & General Manager, ABC 15 KNXV
- Amy Hillman, Dean, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Pam Kehaly, CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Joel P. Martin, President, Triad West
- Christy McClendon, President & CEO, New Pathways for Youth – Nonprofit
- Linda “Mac” Perlich, CEO & Publisher, ON Media
- Bahar A. Schippel, Partner, Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Candace Wiest, President & CEO, West Valley National Bank
- Sandra Wilken, Designated Broker & Partner, Engel & Völkers
Each of the Women of Achievement will be featured in the October 2019 issue of In Business Magazine, noting their honors and profile for success. In addition, each will be honored at the luncheon event on Oct. 24, 2019. A few of this year’s Women of Achievement will be asked to tell their story of achievement on stage in a TED Talk-style presentation meant to truly inspire guests.
This year’s Linda M. Herold Lifetime Achievement Honor goes to Cindy McCain. She is the Chairman of Hensley Beverage Company and is a businesswoman, philanthropist and humanitarian.
The Women of Achievement 2019 event and luncheon will take place Oct. 24, 2019, at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. Individual tickets are $75. A table of ten is $1,000. Tickets and sponsorships to the event are available at www.inbusinessevents.com.
About the In Business Magazine Brand:
In Business Magazine reaches one of the largest demographics of business owners and executives in the Valley. Each monthly issue is direct-mailed to paid subscribers and available online to digital subscribers. The Brand includes inbusinessphx.com, social media and important business events that inform and inspire the local business community. Greater Phoenix In Business Magazine is published monthly by InMedia Company. InMedia has been publishing in the Valley since 2007.