“It’s a dry heat,” Arizonans say, and visitors echo.
It’s true, summers in Scottsdale are HOT, but it’s not just the numbers shown on the weather app that are sizzling. The savings at Scottsdale’s hottest golf courses and posh resorts are too, with rates dropping by up to 60 percent compared to peak season rates. Scottsdale is the ultimate summer golf escape and ItsThatHot.com is a one-stop shop for trip planning, whether that means a much-needed golf outing with friends, a fun getaway for the whole family, or just letting loose for a long weekend. Read on for the desert’s hottest golf deals.
Stay & Play
Play Like A Champion
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: The Princess let’s guests live out their PGA TOUR dreams with its Championship Golf package. The package includes one-night accommodations and one round of golf per adult, per paid night at either TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course, TPC Scottsdale Champions Course or Grayhawk Golf Club’s Raptor or Talon courses. Guests also enjoy complimentary use of practice facilities prior to play, complimentary golf concierge assistance, and complimentary transportation from The Princess to either TPC Scottsdale or Grayhawk. Summer rates start at $340 per night for two people.
Golf on the Rocks
- The Boulders Resort and Spa Scottsdale: Located in North Scottsdale, The Boulders sits higher than downtown Scottsdale and you’ll notice cooler climates as well as some of the best long-range views in the Valley. Combine these features with its two award-winning golf courses and other-worldly landscape and you have an iconic desert escape. This summer, guests can enjoy all The Boulders’ charms with room rates starting at just $159 per night and golf starting at $59 per player.
Buy in Bulk
- Want unlimited rounds? Buy in bulk and save! For instance, pay $349 up front and guests can enjoy unlimited golf until Sept 20 on Mountain Shadows’ uber-popular Short Course.
- At Troon North, guests can tee it up twice this summer with the Double Play Special by purchasing two rounds within five days of each other and enjoy an additional 20-percent discount. Tee times can be made on either of Troon North’s courses, Monument or Pinnacle.
- Grayhawk Golf Club has two ways to save. The Dirty Dozen offers 12 rounds of golf and 12 buy-one-get-one-half-off entrée coupons at any Grayhawk Golf Club restaurant for $399. Or, guests can choose the Summer Six Pack and receive six rounds of golf and six buy-one-get-one-half-off entrée coupons for $239.
Photo courtesy Experience Scottsdale.