Cameron Artigue, an attorney with Gammage & Burnham in Phoenix, has been elected president of Arizona Theatre Company Board of Trustees. Robert Glaser, principle at PICOR Commercial Real Estate Properties in Tucson continues to serve as Chair. Glaser and Artigue will be joined on the executive committee by
• Immediate Past Chair – Michael Seiden, former president and CEO of Western International University, Phoenix
• Vice President – Phoenix, Susan Segal, an attorney with Gust Rosenfeld PLC
• Vice President (Tucson) – Lynne Wood Dusenberry, University of Arizona – retired;
• Assistant Treasurer – Marc Erpenbeck, president and chief legal counsel, George Brazil, Phoenix
Secretary – Robert Taylor, senior director of Regulatory Policy and Public Involvement, Salt River Project, Phoenix.
• Assistant Secretary – Dina Scalone-Romero, executive director, Therapeutic Riding of Tucson