Life Time Scottsdale Fashion Square (NYSE: LTH), the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brand, debuts Life Time Scottsdale Fashion Square, a one-of-a-kind, 50,000-square-foot athletic country club, located at 4724 N. Goldwater Boulevard. The opening marks the latest – and most unique – addition to Macerich’s Scottsdale Fashion Square’s luxury redevelopment with its members-only health and wellness offerings.
Spanning four levels, topped by its 7,500-square-foot rooftop beach club with a lap pool, bistro and lounge all overlooking glorious mountain views, Life Time members will have firsthand access to a multitude of exclusive amenities that have come to symbolize the Company’s commitment to happy and healthy lifestyles.
“We’re thrilled to once again work with the Macerich team as we bring Life Time to the extraordinary Scottsdale Fashion Square development. Their commitment to creating elevated experiences for customers aligns well with our vision and continued growth,” said Jeff Zwiefel, President and Chief Operating Officer at Life Time. “This new destination will be our most unique in the market as we cater to those seeking a more exclusive and luxurious way to infuse wellness into their routines.”
Noted highlights of the new destination include:
- Unlimited access to Life Time’s Signature Group Training Classes: GTX and Ultra Fit for qualified members. Each of these classes offers progressive programming, a supportive community and guidance from expert coaches.
- A select team of dynamic personal trainers to lead members through highly personalized sessions across the spacious, state-of-the-art workout floor featuring top-of-the-line cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Five dedicated studios with the area’s most sought-after instructors teaching classes in barre, cycle, group fitness, Pilates and yoga.
- LifeCafe featuring a menu with shakes, smoothies and grab and go items.
- LifeSpa offering esthetician services and massage.
- Two outdoor terraces overlooking the beach club for yoga classes, workshops, and special events.
- Luxury dressing rooms and rejuvenation area with a whirlpool, cold plunge, sauna, steam room and body care products.
“We are very pleased to welcome Life Time to Scottsdale Fashion Square, which is a terrific home for this high-end fitness and lifestyle brand,” said Tom O’Hern, Chief Executive Officer, Macerich. “Upscale fitness destinations are a great, complementary use for our regional town centers, including Scottsdale Fashion Square and Biltmore Fashion Park, where a thriving Life Time is already delivering positive experiences for guests. As we continue to re-imagine our top properties in markets across the country, adding more experience-focused uses to the mix also benefits retailers by bringing more people to our high-quality Regional Town Centers all day long. We also look forward to welcoming Life Time later this year at Broadway Plaza, our outstanding, open-air town center in San Francisco’s East Bay.”
Life Time entered the Arizona market in April 2003 with the opening of Life Time Tempe. Today, the company operates seven locations and employs 1,550 team members at: Scottsdale Fashion Square: Life Time Biltmore (2580 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix), Life Time Gilbert (381 East Warner Road, Gilbert), Life Time Happy Valley-Peoria (24700 North 67th Avenue, Peoria), Life Time North Scottsdale (6850 East Chauncey Lane, Phoenix), Life Time Palm Valley (14540 West McDowell Road, Goodyear) and Life Time Tempe (1616 West Ruby Drive, Tempe).