In Business Magazine is, once again, bringing together top local women of achievement to share their stories and inspire Valley business leaders at the annual Women of Achievement event on Friday, October 8, 2021, in an inspiring in-person luncheon event. Fifteen Valley Women of Achievement are being celebrated for their achievements.
In Business Magazine’s editorial group announces today these dedicated leaders based on their business success, connection and service to our community and their impact on our economy. The following is a list of the 2021 Women of Achievement:
- Linda S. Hunt, CEO, Dignity Health Arizona Region – Linda M. Herold Lifetime Achievement Honoree
- Kristin Atwell Ford, Owner & Producer, Watershed Films, LLC
- Heather Carter, Executive Vice President, Greater Phoenix Leadership
- Lin Sue Cooney, Director of Community Engagement, Hospice of the Valley – Nonprofit
- Roopali Desai, Partner, Coppersmith Brockelman PLC
- Arjelia Gomez, President & CEO, Open Hearts Family Wellness – Nonprofit
- Diana Gregory, President & CEO, Diana Gregory Outreach Services – Nonprofit
- Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC, Co-Founder & Chief Clinical Officer, WebPT, Founder, Rizing Tide Foundation
- Brenda M. LaTowsky, MD, Clear Dermatology and Aesthetics Center
- Cionne McCarthy, Owner, Cionne McCarthy PC – Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Int’l Realty
- Julia Meyerson, Founder & Executive Director, Vista College Prep – Nonprofit
- Julia Patrick, Founder & CEO, American Nonprofit Academy
- Paige Rothermel, Chief Operating Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Trish Stark, Managing Partner, First Western Trust
- Kelly Zitlow, Owner, Kelly Zitlow Group – Cornerstone Home Lending
Each of the Women of Achievement will be featured in the September 2021 issue of In Business Magazine, noting their honors and profile for success. In addition, each will be honored at an in-person luncheon event on Oct. 8, 2021. A few of this year’s Women of Achievement will be asked to tell their story of achievement in a TED Talk-style presentation meant to truly inspire guests.
This year’s Linda M. Herold Lifetime Achievement Honor goes to Linda S. Hunt. She is the CEO of Dignity Health Arizona Region and is deeply involved in healthcare leadership in the Valley and nationwide.
The Women of Achievement 2021 in-person event will take place Oct. 8, 2021, at The Phoenician Resort. Individual tickets are $100. Attendees will be required to register, wear masks away from their socially distanced tables and may be asked to prove vaccination status. Sponsorships and tickets to the event are available here.
In Business Magazine reaches one of the largest demographics of business owners and executives in the Valley. Each monthly issue is direct-mailed to paid subscribers and available online to digital subscribers. All subscribers get In Business Dailies in their inbox at 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. each weekday. The Brand includes inbusinessphx.com, social media and important business events that inform and inspire the local business community. Greater Phoenix In Business Magazine is published monthly by InMedia Company. InMedia has been publishing in the Valley since 2007.